How Strong Is Your ICF
Why Put A Soft Shell On A Hard Core?
As an ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) builder, isn't one of your best selling points the strength of the wall? Then, why put a soft coating on the outside surface? The solution is PermaCrete—a cementatious coating specifically tested for code compliance by the ICC-ES for ICF construction. No surface is stronger, and no surface is more durable!
Unmatched strength isn't PermaCrete's only defining quality. With over 170 standard colors and convenient spray-on application, it has endless design capabilities. It's also sealed and non-porous making it easy to clean and maintain.
To download the 3-Part specification for PermaCrete's ICF Surface Finish System, please click here.
The basic installation steps for PermaCrete's ICF Surface Finish System:
- Install ICF Block system, per manufacturer's instructions.
- Spray-on one coat of PermaCrete Matrix as the base.
- Trowel in PermaCrete Fiber Mesh to bridge ICF block seams and add flexural and tensile strength.
- Spray-on one coat of PermaCrete Matrix to cover Fiber Mesh.
- Spray-On PermaCrete Matrix colored texture coat.
- Spray-On two coats of PermaSeal Acrylic Stain Sealer.
ICF Block Manufacturing Companies: